UberScoot 2x 50cc Scooter by Evo Powerboards
Cutting through the clutter of cheap, comes the superior range of Evo Powerboards from Puzey Design. Through state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques, the new generation of Evo Powerboards have taken a technological leap and are loaded with innovative features that make all other brands of scooters seem obsolete.
- Front "Cam-Link" Suspension - Unlike the competition, this is a true suspension system that offers a smooth ride, while offering excellent resistance when landing after jumps.
- 2-Speed Gear Box - The first two speed scooter in the world! This gives you power at lower speeds and higher top speeds. Patented design by Puzey Designs.
- Quick Release Seat - You won't find an easier way to install or remove your seat. Patented design by Puzey Designs.
- Billet Deck - CNC Cut Billet Aluminum Deck.
- Reinforced Frame - Superior design, quality welding and quality steel.
- Posi Lock Folding - Improved folding system, with superior feel and functionality.
- One-Touch Chain Tensioning - Tighten the final drive chain in one simple and easy action without having to align the rear wheel.
- CUSTOM Alloy Rims - Forged aluminum.
- Disc Brakes - Front and Rear with Aluminum Brake Levers.
- Adjustable Handlebars - Height and Position adjustable MX Handlebars.
- Tires - 11 inch Oversized Knobby Dirt Tires - Tubeless.
- Drive System: 2 Speed Gear Box (Thumb shifter)
- Seat Included: Yes, Quick Release
- Engine: 50cc 2HP 2-Stroke (EPA Approved)
- Top Speed: 30+ mph (weight dependant)
- Brakes: Front & Rear Disc
- Tires/Front: 11 inch Pneumatic Knobby Tire
- Tires/Rear: 11 inch Pneumatic Knobby Tire
- Max load: 265 lbs
- Max Range: 20 miles per tank
- Carton Size: 46x17x19 inches 71lbs
- Product Size: Standing 29x24x50in, Folded 36x24x18in
- Net Weight: 53 lbs
- Gross Weight 58 lbs
- Warranty: 60 Day Parts Replacement
No California or Canada Sales
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/